Friday night, February 2nd, was my first night in my own room and I tell ya it was GREAT not having Mommy and Daddy disturb me all the time. I fell asleep about 8:30pm. Then I woke up at about 9:30pm because I was hungry, not having had my evening bottle and all. I went back to sleep quickly after that. Then I woke up at about midnight when Mommy and Daddy were going to bed and they came in to check on me. Then I woke up at 2:50am, Mommy came in and gave me back my soother which I had lost. Then again at 5:00am Daddy came in then but I wouldn't go back to sleep for him so I went to sleep with them back in their bed. Not bad for a first night in my own room, which by the way is really cool.
Napping in my very own bed.... and with my monkey, of course....
1 comment:
Good boy! Now to grow big and strong you need at least 8-10 hours sleep every night!!! I know you can do it!
Audrey
Post a Comment