Today Mommy took me to see the dentist. He looked at my teeth to see if they were coming in okay. I sat on Mommy's lap and then lay back for him to see my teeth.
Mommy forgot to take a picture of Dr Cheung because we were all so clost together. Mommy was taught how to brush my teeth so we started that last night too!
it looks like he did well! my dentist suggested cohen come in around 18 months, so i think i will take him around christmas. i suspect some serious belly aching, although he did well with the hair so you never know!
cohen likes to brush his own teeth (ie. try and gnaw on the bristles), how is mathias taking to it?
I go to a pediatrician dentist still. Couldn't leave him when I was 18, he suggested that I bring Mathias in when I was there last week for my cleaning. Mathias handled it really well. He is also not minding his teeth being brushed...we still kept up with the wet cloth being rubbed on his gums so it was an okay transition. He doesn't squirm or anyting but he also doesn't help by opening his mouth. He takes the toothbrush sometimes and puts it in his mouth but doesn't do much else.
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
2 comments:
it looks like he did well! my dentist suggested cohen come in around 18 months, so i think i will take him around christmas. i suspect some serious belly aching, although he did well with the hair so you never know!
cohen likes to brush his own teeth (ie. try and gnaw on the bristles), how is mathias taking to it?
I go to a pediatrician dentist still. Couldn't leave him when I was 18, he suggested that I bring Mathias in when I was there last week for my cleaning. Mathias handled it really well. He is also not minding his teeth being brushed...we still kept up with the wet cloth being rubbed on his gums so it was an okay transition. He doesn't squirm or anyting but he also doesn't help by opening his mouth. He takes the toothbrush sometimes and puts it in his mouth but doesn't do much else.
Post a Comment