Hi Everyone! Gosh! has it been that long since I last posted?!? Sorry gang, we've been sick and Mommy has been pretty tired lately too!
So, back in March during Spring Break my daycare was closed and Daddy had a conference so Mommy took some time off work to look after me.
I had several accidents a day, never did quite figure it out, though I managed to pee a couple of times into the toilet. Mommy and Daddy were really excited then! I like to flush the toilet. I also like my books we read when I'm on the potty. I can even multi-task!
But then I got sick and everything came to a grinding halt. Everybody is back at work and I'm back at the daycare. I still ask to go on the potty once in a while and I like to wear pull-ups instead of diapers, but I'm in no hurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment