Trick or Treat! Roaar! I got to pick my costume this year. We went to the store and I fell in love with the tiger costume. I wouldn't look at anything else after that. And I've spent weeks practicing my roar. I love being a tiger! Mommy dressed me up after supper and even gave me a cat nose and whiskers, then we went trick or treating to our neighbours' houses. I got lots of goodies at some places I got more that one! After we came back I helped Daddy give out the candies. That was really fun, but I sorted through the candies to make sure I didn't give out any of the smarties, they are my favourite but I don't eat the red ones last!
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment