Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Christening

On Tuesday the 30th of March I got Christened. We had a nice little ceremony at home. Pastor Kevin came to christen me and Summer. My favourite people came: Granny and Grandpa, Mamie and Papie and of course Mommy and Daddy. Great Uncle Arthur and Granny's friend Dorothy were there too.
Everyone wrote wishes for me and Summer. Kevin put them into a wish box. Then Grandpa spoke and Kevin too.
I held Kevin's hand and we prayed.
Then he christened me saying that the water on my forehead was a kiss from God.
Next was Summer's turn. Then Kevin put a cutting of a thorn from a rose saying that life is thorny sometimes and a rose petal saying that life is nice as a rose too.




Then I got nice presents and we had delicious cake.
It was a wonderful day.

No comments: