
What am I doing here?

Can you see the angel?
Mommy I'm sliding!!!!
Mommy and Daddy took me outside today to our "backyard". It really is only a 10x10 sqft piece of grass but today it wasn't green. It was white. And white stuff was falling from the sky. Mommy lay me flat on the white stuff and I kinda sunk in, then she started to flap my arms up and down. I made my very first snow angel, with a little help. Daddy made a snowman; he was huge. He had a carrot nose, chippet eyes and cheetohs for a mouth. It was fun to be out there. I especially liked it when those white things fell on my face and melted.
1 comment:
Hello Mathias, and Mom and Dad
Congratulations on all these first! First snowman, first snow angel, first Christmas tree. Wow!
Your mom is quite the write you know.
Well as we all know, she's quite the talker!
We hope you have a happy Christmas! Your parents will with you there! Don't forget to hang your stocking! After all if you dont' believe you don't get!!!
Love,
The Chans
xx
Post a Comment