Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wisconsin

Earlier this month Daddy and I took a trip with Granny to visit Poppy. Daddy wanted to go before my second birthday so that I could still fly for free. We left Tuesday night and flew out from Seattle to Minneapolis.I like visiting Poppy. I played with her walker and her clickers. She has a clicker for the lights to go on and off and a clicker to open and close the blinds!The weather was hot and nice so we went outside to feed the birds.
Poppy watched us from inside.Because my birthday was going to be the following week Poppy decided that we would celebrate it there. So we had presents and birthday cake.
I blew out the candlesand ate chocolate cake!








Poppy gave me boats for the bathand a hat and sunglasses that match.We went down to the river where I met another little boy.It was so hot that I waded right on in with my Granny.








Granny's friend Karen came to visit one day and we blew out the lights.









It was a nice trip!
One Family, Four Generations....

No comments: