Since Mommy went back to work she's had Thursdays and Fridays off and Daddy has Saturdays and Sundays. So we only had family days on the stat holidays. Not too often, one a month and there was nothing between New Year's Day and Good Friday.
Recently Mommy's shift changed and now she has Fridays and Saturdays off. On July 19th, her first Saturday off we went to Bear Creek Park to go on the miniature train and have a picnic.
The miniature train was broken so we went to the play ground. On our way to the playground I met a little girl. She was cute. I followed her back to the train station where I stared at her. I inched towards her until we were face to face. Then she left.
I played on the playground after that which was fun and then we had a picnic. That was tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment