Mamie and Papie moved to Montreal at the end of July. They sold their house, packed, sold and got rid of all their things, took their motor home and drove across the country. Before they left Mommy had a big dinner. She made poh pia. It's a special Chinese meal that Oma used to make and Mommy's been making it every summer. That was their going away dinner.I liked the idea of having my own wrap thing but it was way too messy to eat and I didn't like it. So I had a Gerber dinner instead. It was a fun meal though having Mamie, Papie and Granny there. Even Aunty Loree, Uncle Tracey and Auntie Kiersten were there!
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment