Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Apologies!

Wow! I apologize for it being more than two months since my last post. The month of December I was sick and I got Mommy sick and we passed it back and forth a couple of times. Then Mommy, Daddy and I were all sick in January. Mommy's also been very tired lately. The holidays took a lot out of her. But now Mommy has a bit of time so she's going to try to play a bit of catch up. Thanks for your patience. I hope you enjoy the new posts to come!

3 comments:

t said...

there wouldn't be any other reason you are tired, would there? ;-)

Mathias and Summer on a life adventure said...

Actually there is. Creating new life takes a lot out of you. I'm due at the end of July.

t said...

congratulations! that's great news. 3 year gap, i suspect that might be a tad more manageable! ha ha.