
On the Saturday before Easter we went to Bear Creek Park to go on the Easter Train. It was an overcast and drizzly day but we went anyway. It was really fun. They had an area tented off where we could do spinning art. They had this paper spinning in a box and I got to drop paint down on the paper as it was spinning. I liked this one so much I made three pictures!

Then I got to decorate my own bunny ears. I got to stamp them and add stickers. The I got my face painted to look like a bunny. I got to pick what colour I wanted my nose to be, I picked blue and yellow!
Then we get to ride the train. They added cars that are more covered and closed.

I think because of the weather. I chose to sit in one of these ones.

The train ride was fun, we went through a tunnel that was filled with all kinds of stuffed animals. After the train ride I got to blow the whistle!

No comments:
Post a Comment