Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break

My daycare was closed during Spring Break this year. Mommy took her vacation this time to look after me. Mamie and Papie wanted us to go and visit them in Arizona. They bought our tickets to visit them. It was a great vacation.It started of with a short drive to the border and then to the Bellingham Airport. We checked in and then waited for the flight. We had to wait extra long because the flight was delayed but I met some nice children to play with. I played cards with a couple of brothers and I coloured with a little girl. We then took our flight to Mesa where Mamie and Papie met us at the airport.
While we were there I learned to play tennis and to swim. I love swimming I never wanted Mommy to help me. I got this little floating ring and I just motored around in the pool. I even jumped off the side of the pool into it.I had a load of fun. Mommy said that she'll be putting me into swimming lessons in the fall because I'm a fish.
I got to ride Papie's motorcycle. I liked riding the motor cycle.Mamie read books to me every night and every night we watched "Finding Nemo" together.I had a great time in Arizona!

No comments: