Friday, May 22, 2009

Dinner, Play Date and a Movie

Abby and Emma are sisters who were at my daycare. About two months ago they switched to another daycare. Abby was there when I started daycare and Emma is a year younger than me. We had a play date at the beginning of May. I went there with Mommy and Daddy after my nap. Abby was waiting at the window for me. As soon as I got there we played. Mommy and Daddy visited with Abby and Emma's parents.Then we had dinner. There was pasta and chicken and trees and fish sticks. It was all very yummy. I ate everything! Then we had cookies that I made and ice cream with sprinkles. It was very 'licious! After dinner we all went out to play. Abby and Emma have a swing that hangs from a tree. We all took turns on the swing and pushing the swing. We played on their slide and caught spiders. After playing outside for a while we went inside to watch a movie and have a little snack. It was a nice play date. I want to do it again. I miss Abby and Emma.

No comments: