Mommy can't carry me anymore, she says because I'm getting too heavy. When she comes to pick me up from daycare sometimes I don't feel like walking. Last week she gave me an early birthday present. It's a beautiful red wagon. I love to pull it and have my Monkey and Little Kitty go for a ride. I like to sit in it and ride along too, sometimes.Sunday, May 31, 2009
An Early Birthday Present
Mommy can't carry me anymore, she says because I'm getting too heavy. When she comes to pick me up from daycare sometimes I don't feel like walking. Last week she gave me an early birthday present. It's a beautiful red wagon. I love to pull it and have my Monkey and Little Kitty go for a ride. I like to sit in it and ride along too, sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment