We went to Tynehead Fish Hatchery to release some salmon. We got buckets filled with baby salmon and then released them in a nearby river. The river leads to the ocean where they will live.
We had all kinds of fun at the hatchery. Summer and I entered a duck race but we didn't win.
I got a salmon hat. I touched the fish, they were slimy.
Me releasing the fish.
The fish.
The duck race.
I opened up an oyster and got a blue pearl, it's really pretty. We got to keep the shell too!
Mommy and I got our faces painted.
It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. I hope to do it again.
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment