So, you all know that I went to Montreal last week. Well, Mommy and I went to a Pharma Prix, the Quebec version of Shoppers Drug Mart. When we entered the store there was this guy there from Lindt, the chocolate company. He wanted me to spin a wheel to win a prize. I won! I won the grand prize...a one kilogram chocolate bunny. You know the gold one with the red ribbon and the bell? That's almost as big as me? It's mine! All mine! I've never won anything before. The Lindt man gave me a stuffed bunny too! It's really cute! So I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Easter. More about Montreal later.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
perhaps this means a life of luck is ahead? be sure to buy him a lottery ticket for his birthday!
Post a Comment