Thursday, April 12, 2007

Me and My Collar

I have a mild case of torticollis, which means that I tilt my head to one side instead of holding it up straight. I've been going to physio for it since last August. We started with stretching excercises - I hated those! I think Mommy and Daddy were trying to pull my head right off my shoulders! Then we did strenghthening excercises; those can be fun...playing with the mirror and all...I like the baby in the mirror (he's so cute). We're still doing those. But now I also have a collar to help correct my tilt. It's got little plastic things in the back of my neck that force me to keep my head straight. I don't mind it. It doesn't bother me. I still go about my business rolling here, there and everywhere with it on. Rolling around is the best!

That's me wearing my collar with a Mum Mum in my mouth!

No comments: