Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Visit to Montreal

Montreal was both relaxing and busy. We slept from midnight 'til nine/ninethirty every day. We also went out for dinner every night. Monday night was with Mme Cloutier, Mamie's mother. She's 84 years old and looks great! I also had my very first swim! I loved it. I want Mommy to sign us up for lessons!




The next night was with Mommy's friend Nathalie. She's really nice. She has a son who is five. Theo, and she gave me some of his clothes! How nice.

Wednesday night was at Mamie's cousin's house, Patricia; she and Paul hosted dinner. It was fun. They had a really big Tigger! Wow!


Thursday night, our last night, was at Great Aunt Nancy's house. She had a fun little dog and cool chairs.

Friday morning before our flight Great Aunt Annie came for breakfast. What a busy week we had! Whew! Now we're home and everything's back to normal.

No comments: