Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Watery Weekend Part I

So having not made it to Phoenix last weekend, Mommy and Daddy had us doing other fun things. On Sunday we drove to the Surrey Park and Ride and took the Skytrain to the Waterfront station;
from there we took the Seabus to Lonsdale Quay.
That was a fun place.

It was a nice sunny day. We had lunch there and we went shopping. We went into this children's store. There were clothes and shoes and toys. We first went to the clothing and shoe section. I went straight to the shoes. I started to look at the shoes. Most of them were girl's shoes. Mommy and Daddy found some boy shoes. I tried them on. My first step went "squeak", then my second step went "squeak", well, then I figured it out, it was me! Step, step, step, step, step! Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak! What fun! Mommy and Daddy let me buy them! My very first purchase! New shoes! I love my new shoes!We went outside then and I played with the big fountain and made a few wishes.On our way back to the seabus we saw an oof oof who was very friendly and did all kinds of tricks. I fell asleep in my stroller on the way home. What a day!

No comments: