Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Watery Weekend Part II

Sunday was spent at the Quay and Monday we went to the Vancouver Aquarium. That was also a load of fun! Fish!!! There were big fish and small fish, dark fish and bright fish, dull fish and colourful fish. I like fish!
We wandered round and round. I got my picture taken in a fish tank, that was fun!That was inside. Outside we saw a family of beluga whales, sea otters and dolphins. The sea otters were having lunch. I wanted to get in and swim with them. My favourite however were the dolphins. We saw them from above and below. I like how they breath. I tried to breath like them.

After the aquarium we had lunch at Mommy and Daddy's favourite noodle house, Toko. It was good. I discovered plum sauce. Plum sauce and spring rolls, plum sauce and mum mums or just plum sauce on my fingers! Mmm mmm good!

No comments: