Mommy and Daddy decided to go on a vacation to Victoria to see Uncle Lee and Auntie Heather as well as to see the sights.
Mommy and Daddy packed the car at night and then we all left to take the ferry after breakfast.
I love the ferry!!!
I enjoy the wind blowing through my hair and running around on the deck.
I stayed outside the whole time watching the other boats and ferries. It was great fun!!!
After the ferry ride we went to Butterfly World. Mommy likes butterflies. It was neat.
The butterflies flew all over the place. I got a card with all the butterflies on it and as soon as I saw the butterflies I could identify them on the card and then know their name.
Butterfly World was fun, they had flamingos and a parrot. A kiwi bird decided to peck Mommy's leg and a butterfly landed on Daddy's shoulder. It was a load of fun.
Then we went out for dinner with Uncle Lee and Auntie Heather. Pizza!!! Mmmm!!!
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment