Our last day in Victoria was also fun filled. We packed up and left our hotel and then we went to the inner harbour with Uncle Lee. We saw buskers and artisans selling their wares. Mommy bought two spray paint paintings that she's been wanting for years.
I got to meet Plasterman!
Then we took the harbour ferry.
That was fun being on a little boat.
We only went one stop but it was a fun ride.
On the way to the ferry we went to Mineral World. Daddy bought a little bag that I could fill up with as many rocks and shells as I wanted!
The rocks were warm from the sun and they made a really neat sound when you moved them about. I even got to pan for gold! It was quite fun!
Then we got to take the real big ferry home.
Summer was supposed to sleep, Mommy walked around and around the ferry but she didn't sleep.
Me and my little sister are out to conquer the world. We are enjoying life and we like to share our experiences. Visit our blog every once in a while to see what is new and exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment