Saturday, October 16, 2010

Victoria - Day 3

Our third day in Victoria was the best! First we went to the German Christmas store and I got my very own smoke man. He's a ship's captain! Next we went to the bug zoo!
I got to hold or touch everything! I even got a millipede mustache! That was loads of fun!
After dinner we went to see Uncle Lee and Auntie Heather play soccer. It was fun to watch them play.





Uncle Lee is really fast! I think I might try to play soccer one day.

After the soccer game we parked the car at the hotel and went on a double decker bus! That was the best part of the day and the whole trip!!!
We went to the top level and I sat right in front!!! That was really great!!!


I rang the bell for the stop too! I love the double decker bus. Why are they only in Victoria???

No comments: